If you’re looking for a way to meet new people and make new friends, Monkey is the perfect app. With Monkey, you can connect with people from all over the world who share your interests and passions. Monkey makes it easy to find new friends, connect with them, and know them better. But sometimes, you need to delete messages on monkey chat. Follow the steps to delete unwanted messages in the monkey app.
How To Delete Messages On Monkey App?
Monkey App is a talk with stranger app. It is a useful app for people who like to make friends with unknown people. It has many features that can help you get connected easily with strangers. Unfortunately, the monkey app does not allow you to delete messages. But this article will tell you how to get rid of those messages quickly and easily.
- Open the Monkey App and go to “Knock Knocks”. Wait until someone online has displayed.
- Now, chat with that person, and you can easily send them messages.
- If you want to delete messages, tab on “⋯” and destroy.
- Once you have done this, the messages will be permanently deleted from your chat history.
You can also mute a conversation if you don’t want to receive any messages from that person. To do this, tap on “⋯” and then mute.
This way, you can delete messages from Monkey App quickly and easily.
Things You Know Before Doing This:
- You cannot delete messages if someone replays your message. So make sure that the person has not replied to your recent messages.
- After “Destroy Chat”, you can no longer view or contact that person.
The Monkey App doesn’t offer the deleting chat option in order to reduce spam and abuse. So be careful before sending any message on Monkey App. We hope you find this guide helpful. If you have any questions regarding this, then feel free to ask us in the comment box.