The Rights of Users
You may use certain rights in connection with the information we process about you. Specifically, you have the right to do the following:
- You have the right to withdraw your permission if you have previously given your consent to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to deny the processing of your data if the processing is done on a legal basis other than agreement.
- You have the right to know whether we process information, to disclose information about certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the information that is being processed.
- You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and request that the data is updated or corrected.
- You have the right under certain circumstances to limit the processing of your data. In this case, we will only process your data for storage.
- You have the right under certain circumstances to accept the deletion of your data from us.
- You have the right to receive your information in a structured, often used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer it without a hitch to another controller.
This provision applies if your data is processed automatically and processing is based on your agreement, on the contract in which you are involved, or on contractual obligations.
Prohibited activities and uses
You may not use websites and services to carry out activities that are illegal, dangerous to others, or that will hold us responsible, including, without limitation, any of the following, any of the following. what is prohibited by this directive:
- Disclosure of sensitive personal information about others
- Collect or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Harm to person or property or harassment in any other way.
- Violations of intellectual property or other third-party property rights.
- We are facilitating, supporting or promoting the above activities through websites and services.
Links and other Resources
Websites and services contain links to other resources that are not ours or are controlled by us. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these additional resources or third parties. We encourage you to be vigilant when leaving websites and services and to read the privacy statements of all resources that can collect personal information.
Changes and Improvements
We reserve the right to change this policy or terms and conditions relating to the website and services from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you about material changes in the way we handle personal information. If so, we will check the updated date at the bottom of this page. We may notify you in other ways at our ways by contact information provided by you. Unless stated otherwise, the latest version of this policy will take effect immediately after the publication of the revised policy. Continuing to use your website and services after the revised procedure (or other similar action determined at the time) comes into force will be your agreement for this change. However, without your consent, we will not use your data in a way that is significantly different from the information at the time your data is collected.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website.
If you have discovered and would like to report a violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide you with full assistance.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact form
This document was last updated on July 28, 2020