Ibis paint X is an excellent painting and drawing application that offers various features and tools. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices, and it’s one of the most popular apps in its category.
Ibis paint X offers a wide variety of brushes, including pens, pencils, markers, and airbrushes. You can also create your custom brushes, and import/export them using QR Code. This blog post will tell you how to add a QR code on ibis paint x.
Why You Use QR Code In Ibis Paint X?
There are many reasons why you might want to use a QR code in Ibis Paint X. For example, you might want to share a design with someone else, or you might want to save a design for later. QR codes can also be used to access special features in the app, such as hidden colors and brushes.
Many people are struggling to import/export QR codes in ibis Paint X, and they don’t know how to use QR codes in ibis paint x, so I will share how you can use it.
How To Import Brushes In Ibispaint X using QR Code?
Show these steps to scan a QR code and import brushes in Ibispaint X.
- Open Ibispaint X and go to the “My Gallery.”
- Here you can select your old project or create a new one.
- Click on the “+” icon at the bottom left corner to create a new one.
- Set parameters and start your design. Click on the “Brush” and then “⁝“
- You can see two options; “Import Brush QR Code” & “Export Brush QR Code.”
- Now you easily import/export your brushes as you want.
That’s it! You have now successfully imported your brushes in Ibispaint X using a QR code.
Ibis paint X with QR code is an excellent painting and drawing application that offers various features and tools. It becomes more engaging and easy to use because of the QR code feature. You can scan any QR code and get the corresponding colour brushes with this feature. This will save you time looking for colours online or in other applications.